King Lebron

What do you hope your composite image communicates to the viewer? What statement is your piece making about culture today? Explain Give reasons why you chose your images.
My image is supposed to communicate the fact that my image has a meaning and that I didn’t just pick two random people. I chose this image because Lebron James is often referred to as “King James” and King Solomon is an actual king
What advice would you give to a person looking to create a composite image in Photoshop? Be specific.

My advice would be to have fun, be creative, and pick photos that interest you

One thought on “King Lebron”

1. I love the coloring of the photo and how it uses a lot of browns. This unique color profile makes the photo stand out. I also really like how the hands color matches the rest of the body as personally this was a struggle for me. Finally I like that the direction the head is looking matches the original photo.
    There is some overlap in the beard and white coat that looks a little strange. The face has a lot of glare and doesn’t match the rest of the body like the skin on the hands. The neck also is a little weird with a bump making it look deformed.
    I would advise you to add a filter over the whole photo that would make the face and neck match the rest of the fine art image. Another piece of advice would be to make the hat, or crown, in the back of the head, a little more present as it’s visible but transparent and looks weird. A final piece of advice would be to soften up the lighting in the photo so Lebron doesn’t look so out of place.